Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Goddess Questions

I had a question this morning - who would be the best female deity to represent Halloween ? I enjoy getting requests but (as I replied by email) this is a tricky one and I can't make up my mind as to my answer. A dark aspect to be sure, but which particular representation to choose ? Not the first time I find myself getting more and more difficult to please.

There has been an upsurge in goddesslore lately, I don't know where it all came from. Perhaps the dreadful times we live in produced it.

But there's certainly a lot of nonsense on the web about this goddess and the other goddess without any reference to any history or to meaningful research. Still, it's a lot better than nothing at all

I must write up a basic list of the various aspects of the divine feminine. A goddess a day for a start

No comments: